Working together to maintain Sand Dollar for everyone’s use and enjoyment.
Download General Information .pdf version
- Parking is allowed in driveways, carports, garages & within the white lines on the street.
- No parking at any time at red curbs or in front of fire hydrants.
- Your car will be towed if parked in a no parking area.
- Boats, trailers are not allowed unless in an enclosed garage
- Motor homes may be parked (but not occupied) for loading and unloading purposes; no motor home may be parked for longer than forty-eight (48) hours.
- Fire in rings only – 100 feet from the building
- Never leave a burning fire – put fire out with water
- Fire rings are not to be ‘reserved’ but shared with everyone. They are for public use and do not belong exclusively to Sand Dollar.
- NO embers in the trash cans
- Beach closes at 10 pm
- Alcohol and glass are not allowed on the beach at any time
- Pick up day is Monday morning – bright and early
- Please bring in your cans as soon as possible after pick up
- All trash and recycling must be inside a can
- Re-cycling must be separated or trash will not be picked up
- Owners/occupants can be fined for not separating re-cycling
- DO NOT deposit excess trash in the beach cans. State Parks does NOT empty these cans. Ask about tags for excess garbage. Please use them.
- Must be on a leash at all times per County ordinance
- If they poop – be sure you scoop!
Fireworks are illegal and not allowed on the beach or in the community.
Towels, swimsuits, wetsuits etc, may not be hung on railings
|King Management||Personal account billing questions/information
Facilities: Maintenance/repair issues in community, i.e., gate arm not working
Townhouses: Maintenance/repair issues
Security: (non police 911 emergencies)
HOA: Meeting agenda or minutes questions
|King Management||ALL AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY: such as water leaks or building damage|
|911||Emergency||Property or life is threatened|
|831-471-1121||Sheriff||Property or life is threatened|
|1-800-400-1110||Allied Universal Security||Neighborhood problems, security concerns, noise complaints|
|831-763-7064||State Parks||Any problem on the beach|
|831-633-6298||Marine Mammal Center||24 hour emergency reporting stranded marine mammals|
|831-688-2288||Soquel Water||Water problems, i.e., street water line broken|
|831-744-3907||Santa Cruz Public Works||Sewage problems|
|800-743-5000||PG&E||Natural gas smells or electrical outages|
|www.SandDollarBeachHOA.com||Sand Dollar HOA||Other contact numbers & information|